Truth Hide & Seek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Truth Hide & Seek

Find The Hidden Truth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» UFO sightings on the rise in South Africa
UFO sightings on the rise in South Africa EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:28 pm by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

» Grotesque Mummy Head Reveals Advanced Medieval Science
UFO sightings on the rise in South Africa EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:27 pm by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

» Strange “Troll” Creature Photographed in Rural Pennsylvania
UFO sightings on the rise in South Africa EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:26 pm by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

» Stone-Age Skeletons Unearthed In Sahara Desert
UFO sightings on the rise in South Africa EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:26 pm by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

» I will write two unique KEYWORD optimized Articles For your Blog for $5
UFO sightings on the rise in South Africa EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:45 am by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

» I will write a 400 word SEO Article on Time Delivery or its Free for $5
UFO sightings on the rise in South Africa EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:44 am by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

» Black Triangular Craft and Highways
UFO sightings on the rise in South Africa EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:34 am by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

» Pentagon’s Mad Scientists Want to Launch Killer Drones From Small Warships
UFO sightings on the rise in South Africa EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:23 am by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

» Gun Owner Is Arrested After Having His Home Illegally Searched
UFO sightings on the rise in South Africa EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:17 pm by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

UFO sightings on the rise in South Africa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin

UFO sightings on the rise in South Africa Empty
PostSubject: UFO sightings on the rise in South Africa   UFO sightings on the rise in South Africa EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:28 pm

Gert Jordaan, founder of UFO Research of SA, said that between February 21 and February 27 many people reported seeing bright orange lights and flames in the sky.
He said that while some sightings could be attributed to meteor showers, others could have a more interesting explanation.

"Though meteors do glow orange, some of the sightings reported radical change in direction and speed. Some objects even remained stationary for five minutes or so. There might be some UFO phenomena occurring in areas around Cape Town," he told the Times newspaper.

Mr Jordaan said one other explanation was that there could be "some top-secret aircraft" being tested in the Western Cape.

"The second possibility is that life from another planet is surveying ours for making contact and offering knowledge."

Source
Back to top Go down
http://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com/

UFO sightings on the rise in South Africa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truth Hide & Seek :: General Discussion :: Conspiracy & Alternative News-
Jump to: