Truth Hide & Seek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Truth Hide & Seek

Find The Hidden Truth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» UFO sightings on the rise in South Africa
Stone-Age Skeletons Unearthed In Sahara Desert EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:28 pm by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

» Grotesque Mummy Head Reveals Advanced Medieval Science
Stone-Age Skeletons Unearthed In Sahara Desert EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:27 pm by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

» Strange “Troll” Creature Photographed in Rural Pennsylvania
Stone-Age Skeletons Unearthed In Sahara Desert EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:26 pm by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

» Stone-Age Skeletons Unearthed In Sahara Desert
Stone-Age Skeletons Unearthed In Sahara Desert EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:26 pm by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

» I will write two unique KEYWORD optimized Articles For your Blog for $5
Stone-Age Skeletons Unearthed In Sahara Desert EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:45 am by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

» I will write a 400 word SEO Article on Time Delivery or its Free for $5
Stone-Age Skeletons Unearthed In Sahara Desert EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:44 am by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

» Black Triangular Craft and Highways
Stone-Age Skeletons Unearthed In Sahara Desert EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:34 am by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

» Pentagon’s Mad Scientists Want to Launch Killer Drones From Small Warships
Stone-Age Skeletons Unearthed In Sahara Desert EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:23 am by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

» Gun Owner Is Arrested After Having His Home Illegally Searched
Stone-Age Skeletons Unearthed In Sahara Desert EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:17 pm by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Stone-Age Skeletons Unearthed In Sahara Desert

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin

Stone-Age Skeletons Unearthed In Sahara Desert Empty
PostSubject: Stone-Age Skeletons Unearthed In Sahara Desert   Stone-Age Skeletons Unearthed In Sahara Desert EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:26 pm

Stone-Age Skeletons Unearthed In Sahara Desert Libyan-stone-age-skeleton

Archaeologists have uncovered 20 Stone-Age skeletons in and around a rock shelter in Libya's Sahara desert, according to a new study.

The skeletons date between 8,000 and 4,200 years ago, meaning the burial place was used for millennia.

"It must have been a place of memory," said study co-author Mary Anne Tafuri, an archaeologist at the University of Cambridge. "People throughout time have kept it, and they have buried their people, over and over, generation after generation."

About 15 women and children were buried in the rock shelter, while five men and juveniles were buried under giant stone heaps called tumuli outside the shelter during a later period, when the region turned to desert.

The findings, which are detailed in the March issue of the Journal of Anthropological Archaeology, suggest the culture changed with the climate.

Source
Back to top Go down
http://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com/

Stone-Age Skeletons Unearthed In Sahara Desert
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truth Hide & Seek :: General Discussion :: Conspiracy & Alternative News-
Jump to: