Truth Hide & Seek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Truth Hide & Seek

Find The Hidden Truth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» UFO sightings on the rise in South Africa
Gun Owner Is Arrested After Having His Home Illegally Searched EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:28 pm by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

» Grotesque Mummy Head Reveals Advanced Medieval Science
Gun Owner Is Arrested After Having His Home Illegally Searched EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:27 pm by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

» Strange “Troll” Creature Photographed in Rural Pennsylvania
Gun Owner Is Arrested After Having His Home Illegally Searched EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:26 pm by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

» Stone-Age Skeletons Unearthed In Sahara Desert
Gun Owner Is Arrested After Having His Home Illegally Searched EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:26 pm by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

» I will write two unique KEYWORD optimized Articles For your Blog for $5
Gun Owner Is Arrested After Having His Home Illegally Searched EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:45 am by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

» I will write a 400 word SEO Article on Time Delivery or its Free for $5
Gun Owner Is Arrested After Having His Home Illegally Searched EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:44 am by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

» Black Triangular Craft and Highways
Gun Owner Is Arrested After Having His Home Illegally Searched EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:34 am by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

» Pentagon’s Mad Scientists Want to Launch Killer Drones From Small Warships
Gun Owner Is Arrested After Having His Home Illegally Searched EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:23 am by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

» Gun Owner Is Arrested After Having His Home Illegally Searched
Gun Owner Is Arrested After Having His Home Illegally Searched EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:17 pm by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Gun Owner Is Arrested After Having His Home Illegally Searched

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin

Gun Owner Is Arrested After Having His Home Illegally Searched Empty
PostSubject: Gun Owner Is Arrested After Having His Home Illegally Searched   Gun Owner Is Arrested After Having His Home Illegally Searched EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:17 pm

On Thursday January 25th, New Jersey police officers entered the apartment of Keith Pantaleon without permission, warning, warrant or explanation. After entering the apartment, they apparently had suspicion of him having a weapon, though none were visible. The police then searched his home and found multiple firearms. Keith is a legal gun owner who is registered and has permits for his firearms in multiple states. According to his close friends is currently going through the process of obtaining his permits for New Jersey.

Back to top Go down
http://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com/

Gun Owner Is Arrested After Having His Home Illegally Searched
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truth Hide & Seek :: General Discussion :: Conspiracy & Alternative News-
Jump to: